On May 4, 2021, Holt Public Schools successfully passed a $148 million bond proposal with the support of the community. Over the next 8 years, improvements to critical infrastructure, safety and security, learning environments and innovation will occur throughout the district.
Bond Series Timeline
Series 1 - 2021 Bond Sale
Series 2 - 2023 Bond Sale
Series 3 - 2025 Bond Sale
Series 4 - 2027 Bond Sale
Download the Bond timeline.
Future Transition Plan
Current configuration: ELC, PK-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-11, 12
Future configuration: ELC, PK-5, 6-8, 9-12
- Maintaining Midway Early Learning Center Programming
- Transitioning all elementary schools to grades PK-5
- Transitions middle schools to grades 6-8
- Transitions High School to grades 9-12
- Allows the District to strategically address declining student enrollment by retiring the oldest school building.
- Develops an Innovation Center in the North Campus focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) as well as College Access, and Career and Technical Education.
Schedule of Estimates Principal and Interest