Splash Parties provide private use of the Junior High Pool for birthday parties or other special events! Call (517) 694-3411 for prices and availability. Reservations are only available for Friday nights and include the following:
|Food Restrictions||You are more than welcome to bring food or drinks, we have a designated area, however they are just not allowed on the pool deck. And Holt Community Ed does not provide food, drinks or utensils.
|Pool time||5:30-9:00 PM (Typically 2.5 hours of pool time)|
|Reservation Availability||Fridays (if interested in other days or times please contact the Community Education office.|
- Lifeguards are in charge. Please respect them.
- Please walk (do not run) on any of the floor surfaces.
- No shoes allowed on the deck (for health concerns).
- It is a health deparment requirement that all participants take a head-to-toe shower before entering the pool.
- An adult must be in the water with and supervise anyone under 48 inches tall.
- If a child is using a life jacket, an adult must be in the water within arm's reach of the child at all times.
- A swimmer must pass the swim test in order to enter the deep end.
- The diving board is opened or closed at the lifeguard's discretion.
- No food on the pool deck or in the locker rooms.