Camps, programs and classes
“Holt Junior High is committed to making a difference for all students. We have instilled the belief among our faculty and student body that all students can learn and we are committed to doing whatever it takes to succeed.” - Marshall Perkins
Our mission is to ensure a safe learning community where students are challenged to expand their intellectual, emotional, and social capacities to become global citizens. We will guide students toward this goal by expecting students to be respectful, hard-working and active participants to become life- long learners. All members of our school community will be responsible for modeling positive behavior, supporting one another, and committing themselves to doing “Whatever It Takes” to succeed.
The six principles
At Holt Junior High School the 6 Principles for Sustaining Learning Communities guide us.
1. Common mission, vision, values, and goals
2. Systems for prevention and intervention
3. Collaborative teaming for teaching and learning
4. Data-driven decision making and continuous improvement
5. Active engagement from family and community
6. Building sustainable leadership capacity
Holt Public Schools | Holt High School | Holt Junior High School | Washington Woods |
Hope Middle School | Dimondale Elementary | Elliot Elementary |
Horizon Elementary | Midway Elementary | Sycamore Elementary | Wilcox Elementary